The chemistry and materials laboratory is a forensics laboratory providing analysis and comparison services in a number of areas:
- Criminal Cases
- Traffic Accidents
- Industry – Production and Labs
- Failure Investigation
- Insurance and Intellectual Property
- Medicine and Health
- Civil Claims
The forensic knowledge of the laboratory’s experts provides the following:
- The ability to trace the origin and source of materials
- The ability to determine the common origin of different materials
- The ability to draw conclusions concerning liability and responsibility
Forensic abilities make it possible to obtain conclusions concerning probable scenarios following the analysis of the findings.
The examinations carried out at the Institute are comprehensive and provide complete answers to questions demanding a solution. Tests combine expertise and technologies in a number of areas and thus provide holistic solution tailored to the client’s requirements.
Colorants and Polymers // Failure Investigation // Fibers and Textiles // Identification and Comparison // Product Quality